Absolute Access was established in 1997 and is based in Canberra and the Sunshine Coast, QLD. We are experienced in designing and developing a wide range of different database systems whether you require a Client Management System, an Order Tracking System or another specialised database.
Our clients include small and medium sized businesses, Government and community based organisations. Some of our current and previous clients include:
- CIC Australia (Estate Development Tracking Database)
- Schmidt Quarries (Sales/Weighbridge Database)
- International Bank Note Society (Membership Database)
- Australian Department of Health (Several different systems)
- Australian Home Insulation Program
- ACT Playgroups
- Linchpin Maintenace
- Coles Supermarkets
- Elijah House
- Pistol Australia
Our chief developer, Sandy Hayman has been developing Microsoft Access databases since 1997 and is an expert in all things Access/VBA related.
The philosophy behind Absolute Access is to provide 'Real' database solutions to its clients. Our consultants are engaged for their programming capabilities and their ability to effectively communicate with our clients. This ensures that our clients get what they really want out of our systems.